Assistant Professor Biochemistry Job Vacancy @ MDNIY, Delhi: Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga (MDNIY) is an autonomous organisation under Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India. MDNIY is a focal Institute for Planning, Training, Promotion and Coordination of Yoga Education, Training, Therapy and Research in all its aspects. MDNIY aims to promote deeper understanding of Yoga philosophy and practices based on classical Yoga amongst people.
Assistant Professor Biochemistry Job Vacancy @ MDNIY, Delhi
Job Title: Assistant Professor (Biochemistry)
No. of Post: One
Probation Period: Two years from the date of joining
Age Limit: Not Exceeding 35 years of age.
Pay Scale: Rs. 15,600-Rs. 39,100 + GP Rs. 5,400/- in PB3
Mode of Recruitment: Direct recruitment
- Essential: Master’s Degree in biochemistry with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university established under UGC Act; and National Eligibility Test (NET) in Biochemistry conducted by UGC/CSIR
- Desirable: Knowledge of computer application
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format or neatly typed on A4 size paper on one side as per the format. Application completed in all respect enclosing passport size photo and self-attested copies of all certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, caste/community/persons with disability (PWD), etc in prescribed format, supporting documents along with non-refundable application fee (DD) should be sent to The Director, Moraji Desai National Institute of Yoga, 68, Ashok Road, Near Gole Dakkhana, New Delhi – 110001 by Registered AD/Speed Post .
- All eligible candidates applting for Direct recruitment has to attach Demand Draft (DD) for an amount of Rs. 1000/- (non-refundable) along with application form. No application fee is applicable for SC/ST/OBC, Ex-Serviceman, Physically Handicapped etc. The Bank Demand Draft (DD) can be drawn in Favor of “Director Moraji Desai National institute of Yoga” payable at New Delhi. On back side of DD candidates must mention – Candidate’s Name, category and post applied for.
- The postal cover envelope be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF……………………….” The last date of submission of hard copy of Application is 45 days from publication of advertisement in Employment News.
Application Deadline: 16th December 2016