Assistant Professor Biotechnology/Chemistry/Pharmacy Recruitment @ SRTM University: The Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University was established at Nanded by bi-furcating the Marathwada University, Aurangabad on 17th September 1994, the day on which in 1948 Hyderabad State was liberated from rule of the Nizam. Nanded is a district headquarters as well as a holy city situated on the banks of Godavari River in southeastern part of Maharashtra state.
Advt. No. SRTMUN/TP/03/2016, dated 21/07/2016
Assistant Professor Biotechnology/Chemistry/Pharmacy Recruitment @ SRTM University
- Job Title: Assistant Professor
- Reference Number: IN1023
- Institute: SRTM University
- City: Nanded
- State: Maharashtra
- Country: India
Post Name | No. of Post
- Assistant Professor Integrated Biotechnology | No. of Post: 02
- Assistant Professor Chemistry | No. of Post: 03
- Assistant Professor Pharmaceutics/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ Pharmacology/ Quality Assurance / Pharmacognosy | No. of Post: 13
Assistant Professor (Post. No. 1 & 2) :
- Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) to the Clause 4.4.1 of UGC Regulations, candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedures for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 shall be exempted from the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
Assistant Professor (Post.No. 3)
1. A basic degree in pharmacy (B. Pharm.).
2. Registration as a pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948, as amended from time to time, including any succeeding enactments.
3. First Class Master’s Degree in appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy.
1. Teaching, research industrial and / or professional experience in a reputed organization; and
2. Papers presented at Conferences and / or in refereed journals
Salary : Rs. 24,000/-
How to Apply:
Walk In Interview will be conducted on 2nd August/3rd August, 2016 Time 11.00 a.m onwards at Management Council Hall, Main Building, Administrative Wing, Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, Vishnupuri, Nanded – 431 606. Candidate should report on 10.00 A.M. strictly. All the candidates should submit eight copies of application from along with documents at the time of reporting for interview.