Biochemical Jobs | Scientist position @ KBI Biopharma, North Carolina: We are a biopharma contract development & manufacturing organization driven to improve the quality of human life – we do this by serving our clients in the accelerated development of their needed medicines.To date, we’ve served over 200 clients around the world.We help our client partners accelerate and optimize drug development and manufacturing programs by offering an extensive suite of expert development and manufacturing services in an agile, client-friendly partnering environment. Clients include global pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies and academic/non-profit organizations. Today we serve more than 200 clients in the US, Canada, Europe, Korea and Japan, including most of the top ten pharmaceutical companies. KBI was founded in 1996 and is based in Durham, North Carolina, near Research Triangle Park (RTP).
Biochemical Jobs | Scientist position @ KBI Biopharma, North Carolina
DUTIES AND JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Perform LC-UV/MS and LC-MS/MS analysis of peptides and proteins.
- Apply advanced Waters LC-MS systems to analyze native and processed therapeutic proteins using both intact- and peptide-level approaches.
- Support LC-MS characterization requirements from other departments including protein drug formulation, process development and manufacturing.
- Analyze data using commercially available software such as BiopharmaLynx; summarize and report findings in an efficient and insightful way.
- Design and perform protein degradation (oxidation/deamidation) and purification when required, and conduct sample preparations prior to LC-MS analysis.
- Develop advanced LC-MS methods for characterization of structural properties such as site-specific glycosylation, glycation and disulfide bond linkages.
- Help maintain LC-MS systems and troubleshoot problems independently.
- Develop an enhanced knowledge of bio-analytical techniques such as HPLC, SDS-CGE, IEF and Fluorescence, as well as other techniques applicable to the assessment and/or monitoring of protein physical and chemical stability.
- PhD in biochemistry, biophysical/biochemical sciences, pharmaceutical sciences, biochemical engineering or other scientific discipline .In Addition ,with a minimum of 2 years experience in analytical method development or formulations for proteins, antibodies, peptides, or vaccines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working in a cGMP environment preferred.
KBI Biopharma, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer and actively seeks to diversify its work force. Therefore, all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability or Vietnam veteran status, are strongly encouraged to apply.
Biochemical Jobs | Scientist position @ KBI Biopharma, North CarolinaApply Now
OR Qualified candidates, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgView Original Notification