BioEngineering Job USA | Engineer position @ Boehringer Ingelheim Inc: Boehringer Ingelheim is one of the world’s leading biopharmaceutical contract development and manufacturing organizations. Boehringer Ingelheim Fremont Inc. is currently searching for a talented and innovative Project Leader, Associate Director to join the Project Management group located in Fremont, CA.
As an employee of Boehringer Ingelheim, you will actively contribute to the discovery, development and delivery of our products to our patients and customers. Our global presence provides opportunity for all employees to collaborate internationally, offering visibility and opportunity to directly contribute to the companies’ success. We realize that our strength and competitive advantage lie with our people. We support our employees in a number of ways to foster a healthy working environment, meaningful work, diversity and inclusion, mobility, networking and work-life balance. Our competitive compensation and benefit programs reflect Boehringer Ingelheim’s high regard for our employees.
Bioengineering Job USA | Engineer position @ Boehringer Ingelheim Inc
Tasks & responsibilities
- You execute experimental work in the field of CHO cultivation (fermentation processes at 15 mL to 80 L scale including harvest process).
- Cultivation data of fermentation processes (cell growth, product formation, metabolism, product quality) will be interpretated by you.
- Regarding project related interfaces you communicate with departments for downstream development, analytical development and regulatory affairs.
- After on-the-job training is finished you coordinate and execute cell culture development projects on one’s own responsibility. Substitution of the cell culture project team member for project related questions in higher level project teams if needed.
- Weekend work and call on duty (approx. 6 x per year).
- Diploma or Master Degree in (Bio-)Process Engineering or Biotechnology
- Experience in data analysing and use of according software, very good knowledge with MS Office
- Fluency in spoken and written English and German
- Proactive and well organized working manner
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work independently as well as in a team
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. We embrace all aspects of diversity and inclusion which benefit our employees, patients and communities. We look forward to receiving your online application!
Primary Location: Europe-DE-Baden Wurttemberg-Biberach
Organization: DE-Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma GmbH&Co.KG (Germany)
Job publish date: 27 July,2016
BioProcess Engineering Job USA | Engineer position @ Boehringer Ingelheim Inc
How to Apply and View Original Notification- https://tas-boehringer.taleo.net/careersection/global+template+career+section+28external29/jobdetail.ftl?job=165598
For further information please contact Recruiting Services:
Mrs. Tatjana Blersch, Tel: +49 (0)7351 54-4386