Bioinformatics Analyst Job position @ BiooScientific Corporation: Bioo Scientific Corporation is an Austin, TX based biotechnology company that provides innovative solutions for food and feed safety testing and life science research. Founded in 2003, Bioo Scientific has been awarded numerous NIH, NSF, FDA and USDA grants that support the development of innovative products.
Bioo Scientific offers a wide range of products to facilitate life science and preclinical research. In addition, to our innovative RNAi delivery solutions, our rapidly expanding product line includes toxicology testing assays, kits for exosome fractionation and analysis, gene-specific cytokine ELISAs, tools for working with small RNAs, kits which simplify DNA and RNA isolation and protein detection. Bioo Scientific has the experience and expertise to help you successfully complete preclinical drug development by designing, performing, and documenting safety tests that meet regulatory requirements. Bioo Scientific provides in vivo RNAi, immunohistochemistry, monoclonal antibody, protein and animal services at their USDA and OLAW approved animal facility.
- Analysis of high throughput sequencing (next generation sequencing) data and pipeline development.
- Development and execution of experiments to determine the most efficient way to overcome computational challenges.
- Analyze and interpret data for the purposes of improving our molecular biology assays.
- Exploring new data analysis tools and management of large data storage
- BS or MS in Bioinformatics or related field
- Knowledge of Python, R and Perl
- Broad experience analyzing large data sets, preferably NGS data
- Self-starter, able to work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills, the ability to problem solve and effectively discuss data at meetings
- Experience with publically available genomic databases preferred
- Knowledge or prior experience with cloud computing, AWS preferr
- Data organization and presentation skills
- strong interpersonal skills
- solve and effectively present data at meetings
Bioinformatics Analyst Job position @ BiooScientific Corporation
How To Apply: send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
View Original Notification- http://www.biooscientific.com/Careers/Bioinformatics-Analyst-020