Biological science Job USA | Scientist Position @ Merck : Merck & Co., Inc. Kenilworth, N.J., U.S.A. known as Merck in the United States and Canada, is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Biological Science Job USA | Scientist Position @ Merck
- BS/BA degree in Biological sciences with a minimum 10 years of industry or academia experience; or
- MS degree in biological sciences with 7 years industry or academia experience; or
- PhD in cancer biology or immunology with relevant postdoctoral experience and a minimum of 3 years of industry experience.
- Strong background in immunology
- Individual is required to be a strong team player with excellent oral and written communication skills and with a demonstrated ability to work independently
- Candidate must have expertise in developing in vitro and ex vivo assays to investigate immune function and possess knowledge of technologies commonly used to assess immune endpoints.
- Candidate should have experience in the isolating, differentiating and manipulating primary human and mouse immune cells
- Experience in pharmaceutical drug discovery, particularly in target validation and early discovery.
Job Title:Assoc Prin. Scientist, Biology-Discovery
Primary Location: NA-US-MA-Boston
Employee Status: Regular
Company Trade Name:Merck
Biological Science Job USA | Scientist Position @ Merck, Boston
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.View Original Notification and Apply Now