Biochemistry Job | Postdoctoral Fellow position @ Genentech: Genentech is a leading biotechnology company that discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions. We are among the world’s leading biotech companies, with multiple products on the market and a promising development pipeline.Genentech became a member of the Roche Group in March of 2009. As part of their merger agreement, Roche and Genentech combined their pharmaceutical operations in the United States. Genentech’s South San Francisco campus now serves as the headquarters for Roche pharmaceutical operations in the United States. Genentech Research and Early Development operates as an independent center within Roche.
Biochemistry Job | Postdoctoral Fellow position @ Genentech
- study signaling pathways in cancer by using biochemical and cellular approaches.
- mechanistic understanding of the hippo signaling pathway in cancer using biochemical approaches in relevant cellular models.
- Ph.D. in Biochemistry, Molecular or Cell Biology or related field with a solid publication record.
- Excellent communication and writing skills as well as a track record of working in highly collaborative environments is a must.
- Candidates who are computationally competent to analyze omics data will be preferred.
- Experience in cellular experiments (tissue culture, IP western, signaling experiments, siRNA/CRISPR) using mammalian tumor cell lines and experience with mouse models is a plus.
- Ability to demonstrate scientific rigor and a willingness to collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of scientists.
- Publication of research in high-quality scientific journals.
Location: United States – California, South San Francisco
Job type: Regular Employee
Job Level: Experienced Postdoctoral Research Fellow
JOB ID: 32345755
Biochemistry Job | Postdoctoral Fellow position @ GenentechApply Now
View Original Notification– http://www.gene.com/careers/detail/3234575514/Postdoctoral-Research-Fellow