Biology Jobs USA | Medical Technologist Position @ OSUMC: The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, formerly called The Ohio State University Medical Center (OSUMC), is a multidisciplinary academic medical center located in Columbus, Ohio. OSU Medical Center was the only central Ohio hospital ranked as “America’s Best” in 2010.The Ohio State University College of Medicine is consistently ranked among the top 40 medical schools in the United States and among the top 15 at public universities. The College’s innovative curriculum places students in clinical settings from the start of their first year. We are one of the few schools in the world to offer five dual medical degrees: MD/PhD, MD/MBA, MD/JD, MD/MHA, and MD/MPH.More than 65 accredited graduate and residency programs train more than 800 residents and fellows each year.
The university’s research innovations have attained world-class status, particularly in critical areas such as cancer, infectious disease, neurosciences, advanced materials, global climate change and ag-bio products.
Biology Jobs USA | Medical Technologist Position @ OSUMC
- Processing patient specimens to include ABO/RH typing, cross matching, antibody screen/identification.
- Handling phone inquires regarding patient results, specimen collection and product availability.
- Delivers blood as necessary to meet patient demands.
- Maintaining patient files and receives and distributes supplies within the department
- Participate in quality control, quality assurance and general laboratory duties such as filing and data entry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Medical Technology or biological science with MT certification.
- Applicant must obtain MT certification within 6 months of hire.
Biology Jobs USA | Medical Technologist Position @ OSUMCApply Now
View Original Notification: https://wexnermedical.osu.edu/careers/allied-health/415577