Biomedical Engineering, Biotechnology Jobs | Research Fellow @ IIT Hyderabad: Applications are invited for the following assignment in a purely time-bound research project undertaken in the Department of Biomedical Engineering of the Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad.
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Post: 01
Position Term: Two years (02)
Name of the Project: 3D Printed Lower Limb Orthotics
Name of the Sponsoring Agency: UAY (MHRD, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, and DiponEd Biointelligence
Remuneration: Rs. 25,000/- per month
Age: Candidates should not be more than 28 years
M.Tech. (Biomedical Engineering, Biotechnology) or M.Sc. (Biotech, Biological Sciences) with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA
Skill Set: Knowledge and understanding of human anatomy, physiology, pathophysiology, etc.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates should apply with their CV via email to [email protected] on or
before February 14, 2018, with the subject marked as “JRF- UAY”
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview based on merit and will be informed
- Candidates shortlisted for interview should appear in person with originals of degree certificates (one set of photocopy), and date of birth proof along with any other relevant information (like copies of publications, awards, recommendations etc.)
- Tentative date of interview – February 28, 2018.
- No traveling or any other allowances are admissible for attending the interview.
- Tenure of the JRF will be for a period of 1 year initially and can be extended based
upon the performance.
Application Deadline – on or before February 14, 2018
View Original Notification: https://www.iith.ac.in/images/files/recrutiment/pdf/JRF%20Advt_UAY%20Feb%202018.pdf