Biotech Internships | Winter / Summer Project Training @ IGIB, New Delhi: IGIB provides training to students with good academic record as well as interest and aptitude to work at IGIB for partial fulfillment of their degree programme i.e M.Sc./B.Tech/M.Tech and other professional courses.
- Two-months training for the students preferably with training fellowships from national academies such as JNCASR, INSA, IASc etc. This programme is available only during the summer months (May-June or June-July). The applications for summer training will be entertained between 1st February and 28th February.
- IGIB accepts limited number of trainees for 1 year or 6 months project training. The applications for 6 months training will be entertained between
Biotech Internships | Winter / Summer Project Training @ IGIB, New Delhi
For 1st Jan to 30th June – Between 1st October to 31st October (of previous year)
For 1st July-to 31st December – Between 1st April and 30th April (previous)
How to Apply
Students interested in training towards partial fulfillment of their degree programme, may apply directly to the scientists of their choice by sending
- C.V by e-mail only.
- Scanned copy of H.O.D’s letter stating that their course work demands to undergo training.
Please mention the
- Period of training: Two months / Six months / One year as the case may be.
- Date of start of training (May-June or June –July; 1st January or 1st July)
Depending upon your request, scientists will respond to you. An acceptance e-mail will then follow regarding the formalities to be completed. Selection of trainee depends upon the suitability of the candidate and requirement/lab space in the institute. As of now, IGIB neither charges a fee for the training nor offers any stipend or fellowship for the same. Students have to make their own arrangement for travel and accommodation.
More specific queries? – Please send an e-mail to girija(at)igib.res.inView Original Notification