Biotech Jobs Colorado | Manufacturing Manager @ KBI Biopharma, Boulder, Colorado: We are a biopharma contract development & manufacturing organization driven to improve the quality of human life – we do this by serving our clients in the accelerated development of their needed medicines.To date, we’ve served over 200 clients around the world.
We help our client partners accelerate and optimize drug development and manufacturing programs by offering an extensive suite of expert development and manufacturing services in an agile, client-friendly partnering environment. Clients include global pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies and academic/non-profit organizations. Today we serve more than 200 clients in the US, Canada, Europe, Korea and Japan, including most of the top ten pharmaceutical companies. KBI was founded in 1996 and is based in Durham, North Carolina, near Research Triangle Park (RTP).
Biotech Jobs Colorado | Manufacturing Manager @ KBI Biopharma, Boulder, Colorado
DUTIES AND JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Execute manufacturing requirements by meeting or exceeding productivity, quality and capacity objectives as set forth by management. Manage daily schedules of production activities, outline staff assignments, material and equipment requirements, and training needs. Assist staff with on the floor execution of production tasks.
- In cooperation with customer representatives, process development and management personnel, look for opportunities to improve operations. Closely coordinate potential process improvements with quality and regulatory to assure cGMP compliance.
- Hire, develop and motivate manufacturing operators. Assure continual technical development of staff. Conduct annual performance reviews for staff. Conduct more frequent reviews for new hires and personnel who have shown performance deficiencies.
- Assist with management of production/operation planning and scheduling.
- Author, train, and review manufacturing procedures (i.e. SOPs, Batch Records, Solution Records).
- Position requires ability to work a rotating shift (i.e. Day Shift, Swing Shift, and Night Shift).
- Bachelor’s degree in a related scientific or engineering discipline and 5+ years industry experience (fermentation, cell culture, purification); or 7+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent
KBI Biopharma, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer and actively seeks to diversify its work force. Qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability or Vietnam veteran status, are encouraged.
Biotech Jobs Colorado | Manufacturing Manager @ KBI Biopharma, Boulder, ColoradoApply Now
Qualified candidates, please email your resume to email@example.com.View Original Notification