Biotechnology Engineer Job USA | Scientist Position @ Merck: Merck & Co., Inc. Kenilworth, N.J., U.S.A. known as Merck in the United States and Canada, is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Biotechnology Engineer Job USA | Scientist Position @ Merck
- Lead and work in multidisciplinary research and project planning groups.
- Lead the development and implementation of advanced in-line, on-line, and at-line PAT methods in both upstream cell culture and downstream purification operations.
- Technologies include, but are not limited to: multivariate modeling and advanced process control methodologies, on-line UPLC, Mass Spectrometry, Raman, Fluorescence, FBRM, and Near-Infrared spectroscopic techniques.
- Conduct and manage the method development, validation, filing, and technology transfer of PAT applications from development to pilot scale/commercialization or manufacturing.
- Lead contributions to regulatory filings regarding PAT.
- Participate in company-based initiatives such as those centered around World Class Supply objectives.
- Ph.D. or M.S. in Chemistry/Biochemical Engineering/Biotechnology Engineering/Chemical Engineering or related discipline with solid academic record.
- Ph.D. with minimum 4 years of industry and/or post-doctoral experience OR M.S. with at least 10 years of industry experience.
- PAT experience for large molecules.
- Mass spectrometry (operation and data analysis).
- Chemometrics and MVDA.
- Process modeling.
- On-line analysis.
- 2D Liquid Chromatography.
- Applicant must have excellent written and oral communication skills
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.View Original Notification and Apply Now