Biotechnology Research Analyst Job Opening @ Advanced Bio-Agro Tech Ltd: Advanced Bio-Agro Tech Ltd (ABTL) is a nutrition and enzyme technology company offering pioneering products and technical services to the global animal feed industry. ABTL combines in-depth knowledge of enzyme technology, animal nutrition with current research and expertise in science to deliver unmatched value to the animal feed nutrition, agriculture, and dairy industries.
Biotechnology Research Analyst Job Opening @ Advanced Bio-Agro Tech Ltd
BioChem Adda Exclusive
Don’t forget to mention BioChem Adda when you Apply
- Conducting proprietary research in the areas of Biotechnology, Biochemistry by analyzing scientific literature, attending medical conferences, and speaking with key opinion leaders
- Writing research reports for initiations of coverage, analysis of data, and industry/company news
- Conceiving and executing on differentiated project ideas
- Interfacing with company management teams, internal sales and trading personnel, and institutional investors
- Strong interest in biotechnology, biochemistry and enzyme technology research
- Good expertise and competency in the areas of Biochemistry and Enzyme Technology
- Proficiency in written/verbal communication skills is must
- Good knowledge of computers and strong proficiency in utilizing Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.
- Motivated, hard-working, team player with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Work collaboratively with, and fully interact with internal colleagues and external clients
- Ability to think strategically and to offer creative solutions
- Highly motivated, possess a driven personality capable of working within tight deadliness
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to manage work effectively, high attention to detail & demonstrated commitment to the accuracy and completeness of information, projects, and reports
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in addition to well-developed interpersonal skills
- A knowledge of market research methodologies is also desirable, but not required
- Experience in Biotechnology Industry/Research Institutions with good communications skills
- Candidates having experience in enzyme technology will be desirable
- Experience with biostatistics tools and databases are desirable
- Candidates with Masters Degree i.e. MSc/M.Tech/M-Pharm in the areas of Biotechnology/ Pharmacy/Biomedical Engineering/Life science/Chemistry/Biochemistry/Microbiology/Botany/Zoology
- Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree (B.Tech) in Biotechnology/ Biomedical Engineering can also apply.
Applicants fulfilling the above-mentioned criteria should send their Resumes (with Photograph) by email addressed to email@example.com on or before the last date (20th April 2017), please mention the name of the Post in the subject line. A complete resume should have educational qualifications, work experience (if any) and photograph, failing which the application will be considered incomplete.
REMUNERATION: Best in the Industry.