Careers in Biology | Scientist position @ KBI Biopharma, North Carolina: We are a biopharma contract development & manufacturing organization driven to improve the quality of human life – we do this by serving our clients in the accelerated development of their needed medicines.To date, we’ve served over 200 clients around the world.
We help our client partners accelerate and optimize drug development and manufacturing programs by offering an extensive suite of expert development and manufacturing services in an agile, client-friendly partnering environment. Clients include global pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies and academic/non-profit organizations. Today we serve more than 200 clients in the US, Canada, Europe, Korea and Japan, including most of the top ten pharmaceutical companies. KBI was founded in 1996 and is based in Durham, North Carolina, near Research Triangle Park (RTP).
Careers in Biology | Scientist position @ KBI Biopharma
DUTIES AND JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Apply biology, biophysical, biochemical and biopharmaceutical principles and techniques to develop protein formulations (liquid or lyophilized).
- Experience with LC-MS/MSMS analysis of peptides and proteins. Hands-on experience with bio-analytical techniques such as HPLC, SDS-CGE, IEF, Fluorescence biophysical characterization techniques on proteins, and other techniques applicable to monitor physical and chemical stability of the proteins.
- Produce high quality documentation suitable for publication and regulatory requirements.
- Managing cost and time constraints in meeting committed targets and schedules.
- Act as spokesperson on development programs and interact positively and productively with clients.
- Advise management on program status.
- Responsible for training of lower level associates.
- Adheres to all safety requirements and assures that departmental employees comply with required safety procedures.
- Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
- B.S. degree and 7 years of related experience; M.S. and 5 years of related experience or Ph.D. in a scientific discipline.
- BI Biopharma, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer and actively seeks to diversify its work force. Therefore, all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability or Vietnam veteran status, are strongly encouraged to apply.
Careers in Biology | Scientist position @ KBI Biopharma, North CarolinaApply Now
OR Qualified candidates, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgView Original Notification