Clinical Job USA | Clinical Monitor position @ University of Southern California: The University of Southern California (USC), founded in 1880, is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC, you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is.The USC Alzheimer’s Therapeutic Research Institute (USC ATRI), located in San Diego, CA, is dedicated to the development of effective treatments for Alzheimer’s disease through innovative, collaborative, multicenter clinical trials. ATRI’s collaboration facilitates rapid progress in data sharing and analytical methods central to the drug development process. USC ATRI is the Keck School’s clinical outlet for testing of new treatments for Alzheimer’s Disease.
Clinical Job USA | Clinical Monitor position @University of Southern California
- Independently conducting visits to assigned study sites.
- review all case report forms (CRF) (either in electronic and/or paper form) at each assigned center
- verify that requested corrections to forms have been made, and compare the CRF with any source documentation available, to ensure accuracy of data entry.
- Administration and training of NACC Uniform Data Set (UDS), Neuropsychiatric Inventory (NPI), Cognitive Dementia Rating (CDR), Geriatric Depression Scale (GDS), and Recourse Use Inventory (RUI).
- Audit case report forms (CRF) submitted by multiple centers to ensure completeness and accuracy. Generate correction lists and send to centers.
- Review and evaluate clinical interviews (such as Clinical Dementia Rating) and neuropsychological tests.
- Oversee and provide guidance to the Project Coordinator in quality control activities within the Coordinating Center.
- Perform audits and ensure all collected data is accurate, giving special attention to primary outcome measures, as well as, safety measures.
- Bachelor’s degree and Combined experience/education as substitute for minimum education
- Minimum Experience of 2 years
Job Category: Laboratory and Research
Requisition ID: 1006467
Position ID: P01471059
Academic Title: Clinical Monitor
Department Keck School of Medicine: Office of the Dean, Keck School of Medicine_1
Location : San Diego
Employment Type: Full-Time
Employment Terms : New, Grant Funded
Clinical Job USA | Clinical Monitor position @ University of Southern CaliforniaApply Now
View Original Notification– https://jobs.usc.edu/postings/68587