Clinical Job USA | Research Coordinator position @ Radiant: Radiant Research, Inc. is comprised of over 75 clinical research centers nationwide. Our clinical research centers provides a critical service to biopharmaceutical companies by recruiting study participants into clinical research, conducting the clinical research protocol and collecting the data necessary to support the safety and efficacy of the drug company’s product to the FDA. Our client list includes every major pharmaceutical company and contract research organization and many biotechnology and medical device companies.
Clinical Job USA | Research Coordinator position @ Radiant
- The Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) executes and coordinates daily clinical research activities according to CRA’s SOPs, GCP and FDA/ICH guidelines.
- Ensures IRB approved protocols are implemented and followed. Executes informed consent process and monitors patient status and safety
- collects and organizes research data; schedules and conducts study specific training and site in-services to study related staff on new or amended protocols
- educates patients and their families about treatments and possible side effects.
- Perform clinical tasks (i.e. phlebotomy, EKGs, vital signs, etc.)
- CRCs typically perform tasks such as:Site preparation,Obtaining informed consent,Patient screening and recruitment,Patient enrollment,Conducting study visits.
- Maintaining and dispensing study product and supplies
- Completing and ensuring the quality of case report forms & Maintaining source documents
- Ensuring site quality
- Responding to queries in a timely manner.
- A -OR and equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- Proficiency with clinical duties such as vitals, phlebotomy, etc. is required
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word) and Web applications
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail and follow through
- Ability to type proficiently (35+ wpm)
- Well developed verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to work well independently as well as with coworkers, peers, supervisors, management and external customers
- Ability to effectively and efficiently handle multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously with precision and adapt to changes in responsibilities and workloads
- Must be professional, possess a high degree of urgency and self-motivation and have a strong work ethic;
- Must possess a high degree of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality with HIPAA guidelines, patient matters and other sensitive information.
Exceptional benefits :
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Life and AD&D Insurance, disability, 401K Plan, a competitive program of time off and more.
Clinical Job USA | Research Coordinator position @ RadiantApply Now
View Original Notification – https://www.radiantresearch.com/clinical-research-coordinator-in-columbus-ohio/