Clinical Research Jobs | Research Assistant position @ Radiant Research: Radiant Research, Inc. is a comprehensive clinical research and development company serving the biopharmaceutical, medical device and consumer products industries for over 22 years. Radiant employs the skills of more than 500 clinical research professionals exclusively focused on providing professional, high quality study conduct and drug development services. With over 75 research sites and more than 100 Principal Investigators, incorporating both stand-alone facilities as well as physician based centers; we are the country’s largest wholly-owned network of clinical trial sites with fully integrated quality systems and a database of over 2.5 million participants. Radiant has conducted more than 14,000 clinical trials across a variety of therapeutic areas.
Clinical Research Jobs | Research Assistant position @ Radiant Research
- executes daily clinical research activities according to GCP and FDA/ICH guidelines.
- monitor patient status; collect and organize research data & perform clinical tasks (i.e. phlebotomy, EKGs, vital signs, etc.).
- Assisting the Research Coordinators in their responsibilities by doing the following:
- Performing basic screening of patients for study enrollment;Enrolling patients in studies;Performing patient follow-up visits
- Documenting study procedures in source clinic charts;Updating and maintaining required logs and charts;Preparing schedules;Organizing work area;Performing audits for quality control purposes; Processing and sending lab specimens per protocol specifications
- Completing case report forms ensuring accuracy of data and reporting of adverse events to sponsor; – Drawing blood, takes vital signs, accurately completes EKG tests
- Being familiar with the protocol, case report form, informed consent, source documentation and patient diary (when applicable), for the research studies;
- Adhering to GCP, ICH, HIPAA, FDA Regulations and SOPs and maintain ongoing regulatory documents
- Ensuring study related reports and patient results are reviewed by the Research Coordinator and/or investigator in a timely manner
- Generating reports for supervisor on patient enrollment and tracking
- Maintaining accountability of own ongoing professional growth and development
- Performing necessary functions as approved by the company, for the conduct of clinical research
- Maintaining strict confidentiality of patients, employees and company information at all times and adheres to HIPAA Guidelines
- Performing other duties not specifically listed in this job description as assigned.
- A Medical Assistant certification OR LPN license, OR BA/BS in a science related field OR 1+ years of research experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience, is required
- Proficiency with phlebotomy a plus
- Must be proficient with Microsoft office applications (Outlook, Word and Excel) as well as internet based applications
- Must be detail oriented, organized, self-motivated, be able to work independently and on a team, and the ability to stay on task
- Must have excellent communication, teamwork and problem solving skills
- Must be professional, possess a high degree of self-motivation and have a strong work ethic.
- Must have the ability to adapt and take-on additional tasks as requested
- Must be capable of recognizing, and have the willingness, to resolve errors and issues
- Must possess a high degree of integrity and the ability to maintain the utmost confidentiality in all patient and other sensitive matters.
Job Location: Papillion, NE
Clinical Research Jobs | Research Assistant position @ Radiant ResearchApply Now
View Original Notification https://www.radiantresearch.com/research-assistant-in-papillion-nebraska-ne/