International PhD Program | Life Sciences @ University of Bern, Switzerland: The Graduate School for Cellular and Biomedical Sciences (GCB) of the University of Bern (http://www.gcb.unibe.ch) is supported by the Faculties of Medicine, Science and Veterinary Medicine. It offers structured, experimental research training programs leading to a PhD, MD,PhD or DVM,PhD degree. The language of the program is English. International PhD Program | Life Sciences @ University of Bern, Switzerland.
Call for Applications
- Applicants should possess a Master’s degree, or equivalent, in Natural Sciences, Medical Sciences, Computer Sciences, or Engineering.
- Research training is available in the areas of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Engineering, Biomedical Sciences, Cell Biology, Immunology, and Neuroscience. The language of the program is English, and applicants are expected to be highly proficient in this language.
International PhD Program | Life Sciences @ University of Bern, Switzerland
How to Apply for Open Positions
Please check the online platform for available PhD positions (see link below). Information and documents needed for application:
- Personal information
- Selection of curriculum preference[ads1]
- Statement of Motivation
- CV (pdf)
- Master Diploma (pdf)
- Master Transcript (pdf)
- Bachelor Diploma (pdf)
- Bachelor Transcript (pdf)
- Names and addresses of two referees (letters of recommendation must be submitted online by referees before completion of the application and before the application deadline)
Applications are exclusively accepted via our online application platform for all PhD positions which are advertised on this platform. You will be guided through a the step-by-step instruction for submitting your application and uploading your documents. Only pdf files will be accepted for upload; file size is limited to 1 MB.
Please do not send any documents by e-mail; they will not be considered.
Based on the applications and the letters of recommendation, the Graduate School for Cellular and Biomedical Sciences will assess and preselect suitable candidates and invite them for an interview.Open PhD Positions
Click on the Apply now button for applying to this programApply Now
International PhD Program | Life Sciences @ University of Bern, SwitzerlandView Original Notification