Job Chemistry | Research Associate @ KBI Biopharma, North Carolina: We are a biopharma contract development & manufacturing organization driven to improve the quality of human life – we do this by serving our clients in the accelerated development of their needed medicines.To date, we’ve served over 200 clients around the world.
We help our client partners accelerate and optimize drug development and manufacturing programs by offering an extensive suite of expert development and manufacturing services in an agile, client-friendly partnering environment. Clients include global pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies and academic/non-profit organizations. Today we serve more than 200 clients in the US, Canada, Europe, Korea and Japan, including most of the top ten pharmaceutical companies. KBI was founded in 1996 and is based in Durham, North Carolina, near Research Triangle Park (RTP).
Job Chemistry | Research Associate @ KBI Biopharma, North Carolina
DUTIES AND JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Regularly exercises technical discretion in the execution and interpretation of experiments that contribute to project goals.
- Makes detailed observations and carries out elementary data analysis.
- Understands experiments and conducts troubleshooting analysis.
- Maintains and updates knowledge of instrumentation.
- Notebook upkeep and writing skills.
Maintains familiarity with current scientific literature; maintains professional expertise through familiarity with scientific literature.
- Assures proper labeling, handling, and storage of all chemicals used in the area; assures proper labeling and disposition of hazardous waste in satellite areas; adheres to all safety
- requirements and follows safe procedures, and attends all required safety and health training, including handling hazardous waste.
- Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
- B.A. or B.S. degree in chemistry, biochemistry or related area (or equivalent training) with 2+ years experience, OR
- MS and up to 0+ years experience.
- Senior Research Associate requires degree as described and 5+ years experience (or MS and 2+ years experience)
Job Chemistry | Research Associate @ KBI Biopharma, North CarolinaApply Now
OR Qualified candidates, please email your resume to email@example.comView Original Notification