JRF Job Opening @ Central University of Himachal Pradesh: The Central University of Himachal Pradesh is established under the Central Universities Act 2009 (No. 25 of 2009) enacted by the Parliament. The University is funded and regulated by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The University became functional with the assumption of charge by the first Vice Chancellor on 20th January 2010.
JRF Job Opening @ Central University of Himachal Pradesh
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: One
Project Title: “Genome wide identification of metal binding proteins in bread wheat”
Duration: Initially for one year (extendible for two more years depending on the performance of the fellow). The post will be co-terminus with the project.
Age: Not more than 28 years (as on the last date of submitting the application). Relaxation in the upper age limit/educational qualifications is admissible in case of SC/ST/OBC/Physically handicapped/Woman candidates as per DBT rules.
- For NET/GATE/BET/BINC qualified candidates:- Rs. 25000/ per month + HRA (HRA will be paid as per the CUHP rules provided that she/he has not been given hostel accommodation).
- For non-NET/GATE/BET/BINC qualified candidates:- Rs. 12000/ per month + HRA (HRA will be paid as per the CUHP rules provided that she/he has not been given hostel accommodation).
- For NET/GATE/BET/BINC qualified candidates:- Post graduate degree in basic sciences with NET qualification or Graduate Degree in Professional Course with NET qualification or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course.
- For non-NET/GATE/BET/BINC qualified candidates:- Post graduate degree in basic sciences or Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course.
- Note:- Non-NET/GATE/BET/BINC qualified candidates may be considered only if no NET/GATE/BET/BINC candidates are available.
- Experience in Bioinformatics, Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Biophysics/Chemistry or any other branch of life sciences.
How to Apply:
Applications on plain paper giving complete permanent and correspondence address including telephone no. and e-mail address (if available), details of educational qualifications (starting from class 10th onwards), proof of date of birth, and/or proof of experience (if any) along with attested copies of all mark sheets/ certificates and copy of caste certificate or handicapped certificate (as the case may be).
The selection shall be made on the basis of merit. The eligible candidates are required to appear for interview before the duly constituted Selection Committee for the purpose. The scheduled date and time of interview shall be intimated to the eligible candidates through phone/ e-mail. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview. Incomplete applications shall be rejected without notice.
To whom to apply: Applications should reach by 05.12.2016 through post in hard copies only
Dr. Shailender Kumar Verma, Principal Investigator, Plant and Agricultural Bioinformatics Research Group, Centre for Computational Biology and Bioinformatics, School of Life Sciences, Central University of Himachal Pradesh, Temporary Academic Block, Shahpur, Pin 176206, District Kangra, Himachal Pradesh, India
Regarding any query: If candidate have any query please contact to
- Dr. Shailender Kumar Verma, Principal Investigator (E-mail: email@example.com, Contact No. +91-8627871392) OR
- Dr. Yusuf Akhter, Co-Principal Investigator (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Contact No. +91-8263875486).
Application Deadline: 05th December 2016
View Original Notification: http://www.cuhimachal.ac.in/news/20161108173435948.pdf