JRF/SRF Microbiology Job Vacancy @ Visva-Bharati University: A study of the evolution of Visva-Bharati during the lifetime of its founder, Rabindranath Tagore, offers an insight into what this institution was intended to achieve. Rabindranath founded a school for children at Santiniketan and it was around this nucleus that the structure of an unconventional university developed through careful planning.
JRF/SRF Microbiology Job Vacancy @ Visva-Bharati University
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: One
Project Title: “Exploring Extreme Saline Environment to Understand Transport Mediated Ionic Liquid Resistance Mechanism by Functional Metagenomics: A Step Forward Towards Lignocellulosic Bioenergy”
Principal Investigator: Dr. Bomba Dam
Duration: Tenure is expected to be two years / terminate with the termination of the project
- Essential: The candidates must be CSIR-UGC NET/GATE qualified with M.Sc. with 55% minimum marks in Botany, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Zoology or related Life Sciences subjects. Fellowship: As per CSIR rules with admissible allowances. Age: Not more than 28 years (relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/PH/Woman candidate)
- Desirable: The candidates must be CSIR-UGC NET/GATE qualified with a minimum of two years of research experience after completing M.Sc. with 55% minimum marks in Botany, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Zoology or related subjects in Life Sciences. Fellowship: As per CSIR rules with admissible allowances. Age: Not more than 32 years (relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/PH/Woman candidate)
Interested candidates are requested to send soft copy of their Biodata through email to email@example.com.
Applications with copy of different academic documents have to be submitted on the date of interview. (Candidates have to produce the original documents during the interview).
No TA/DA is admissible.
- Date of Interview: 19th November 2016
- Time of Interview: 10:00 AM
- Venue of Interview: Siksha-Bhavana, Visva-Bharati, Santiniketan
View Original Notification: http://www.visvabharati.ac.in/files/633041116_BombaBotRFWiI031116.pdf