Junior Research Fellow Life Science Vacancy @ ICMR-NIV: The National Institute of Virology, Pune is an Indian virology research institute, and one of the Translational science cells part of Indian Council of Medical Research.
Junior Research Fellow Life Science Vacancy @ ICMR-NIV
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: One
Project Title: “Influence of Vitamin D on Innate Immune Response to Dengue Virus ”
Age Limit: Below 28 years of age
Stipend: Rs. 16,000/- + HRA
- Essential: Post Graduate Degree in Life Science with NET qualification (LS)
- Desirable: Research work experience in the area of Animal Tissue culture/Virology /Serology/handling infectious agents, samples. Knowledge of computer applications for analysis, report writing & publication purpose
- NET includes following examinations: (1) CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test including LS (2) ICMR –JRF Entrance Examination
Candidates must bring along with them all the relevant documents in original and one set of self-attested photocopies of the same alongwith filled in application form available on the NIV/ICMR websites. No TA / DA will be paid to attend the written test / interview. Candidates have to make their own arrangements.
- Date of Interview: 25th November 2016
- Time of Interview: Candidates should report for verification of documents between 9.00 –11.00 hours. The Interview may continue till late evening depending upon the number of candidates appearing.
- Venue of Interview: National Institute of Virology 20-A, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Post Box No. 11, Pune 411001
View Original Notification and Application Format: http://niv.co.in/career/03_2016_17.pdf