Junior Research Scientist in Chemistry @ Syngenta, Goa: Syngenta is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions, our 28,000 people in over 90 countries are working to transform how crops are grown. We are committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
Junior Research Scientist in Chemistry @ Syngenta, Goa
Job title: Junior Research Scientist – (1602062)
Reference Number: IN1013
Primary Location: IND-Goa-Ilhas
Work Locations: IN6 Santa Monica Plant Corlim Ilhas 403110
- Preparation of reference materials thru existing /new routes
- Optimize synthetic routes to commercially viable economic processes
- Good experimental skills with appetite for learning and updating latest developments in synthetic Organic chemistry
- Adopt and validate simple quantitative analytical methods
- Plan and carry out assigned synthesis of reference materials /active ingredient and intermediates
- Able to conduct complex experimental work safely.
- Always ensure the safe laboratory practices and fine tune the chemistry and process in to economical & commercially viable process.
- Ability to work coherently on the assigned experiments and meets timelines.
- Plan and carry out, as necessary, process optimisation of assigned individual reaction steps to allow successful scale-up and manufacturing.
- To receive preliminary analytical methods from R&T and optimise the same to fully developed ready to use in-process analysis and transfer the same to the receiver during technology transfer.
- Carefully documents the experiments in the electronic notebook (ELN) or in summary tables. Reference material procedures are documented in SmartDoc (Reference Materials Preparation) in order to retain our gained knowledge
- Efficiently conducts experiments using established test methods to produce high quality data and results with limited repeat testing.
- Continually seek to improve knowledge experimental chemistry and process development.
Experience required: 3 – 5 years of industrial experience. Experience in process chemistry/agrochemical industry is desirable
Critical knowledge: M. Sc. Organic chemistry from reputed university/school
View Original Notification and Apply Online: https://syngentacrop.taleo.net/careersection/france/jobdetail.ftl?job=1602062