Life Sciences Jobs | Research Officer Post @ ICMR-NARI: M.Sc. Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Microbiology degree holders with a minimum of two years experience are encouraged to apply for Research Officer (Lab) (Non-Medical) post advertised by ICMR-National Aids Research Institute.
Name of the Position: Research Officer(Lab) (Non-Medical)
No. of Position: 01
Age: Below 35 years
Consolidated Salary: Rs. 56,540/·
Job Requirements :
- Handling and testing of serum/plasma/DBS samples(ELISA, Western Blot, Rapid Test)
- travel for monitoring and supervision of fieldwork.
- Training, monitoring quality of lab work at the sites
- Any other task assigned by the supervisor from time to time
- M.Sc. (Life Sciences/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology)
- Minimum 2 years experience of having worked in a laboratory, performing serological assays and Dried Blood Spot testing
- Experience of having worked in the field of HIV/ AIDS is desirable
- Experience in conducting and monitoring large-scale field surveys
How to Apply:
- The application should be submitted in the prescribed format (as given below) along with email address, proof of age. caste certificate, and Qualification and experience certificate Application fees of Rs.300/· drawn in favor of the Director, NARI. Pune by a Demand Draft (only from a Nationalized Bank). SC/ST/PH and women are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Government Servants should apply through proper channel. Director, NARI reserves the right to shortlist the candidates to be interviewed. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or bringing political or other influence with regards to the selection shall be considered as a disqualification. Age and experience are relaxable in deserving cases.
- The application should reach this office on or before 20th Feb 2018.The shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email and they should be prepared to attend Personal Interview at the Institute.
Application Deadline: on or before 20.02.2018.
View Notification: http://www.nari-icmr.res.in/pdf/Advt.2018/HSS%20Advt%202218.pdf