Microbiology Biotechnology Jobs @ KBI Biopharma, Boulder, Colorado: We are a biopharma contract development & manufacturing organization driven to improve the quality of human life – we do this by serving our clients in the accelerated development of their needed medicines.To date, we’ve served over 200 clients around the world.
We help our client partners accelerate and optimize drug development and manufacturing programs by offering an extensive suite of expert development and manufacturing services in an agile, client-friendly partnering environment. Clients include global pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies and academic/non-profit organizations. Today we serve more than 200 clients in the US, Canada, Europe, Korea and Japan, including most of the top ten pharmaceutical companies. KBI was founded in 1996 and is based in Durham, North Carolina, near Research Triangle Park (RTP).
Microbiology Biotechnology Jobs @ KBI Biopharma, Boulder, Colorado
DUTIES AND JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Performs microbiological in-process and release testing in support of GMP manufacturing.
- Execute environmental monitoring within all classified manufacturing areas according to approved SOP’s and cGMP’s.
- Review EM data for completeness and accurate, and assist with data trending.
- Provide EM support for manufacturing during specified dynamic conditions.
- Execute water and steam sampling, as well as gas testing, throughout facility.
- Perform limited clerical duties, such as data entry and report preparation.
- BS in scientific discipline with 0+ years experience with performing microbiological, biochemical and/or analytical methods
KBI Biopharma, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer and actively seeks to diversify its work force. So, all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, disability or Vietnam veteran status, are strongly encouraged to apply.
Microbiology Biotechnology Jobs @ KBI Biopharma, Boulder, ColoradoApply Now
Qualified candidates, please email your resume to email@example.comView Original Notification