Microbiology Careers | Research Technician Position @ Tufts: Tufts is a leader in American higher education, that excels at research and providing students with a personal experience. Our unique combination of research and liberal arts attracts students, faculty and staff who thrive in our environment of curiosity, creativity and engagement.
Research is central to the mission of Tufts University and a top priority for the Office of the Vice Provost for Research (OVPR). Over the past several years members of the OVPR have worked hard to assure that we can support the Tufts community in greater accomplishments in research.
Tufts is home to more than 45 interdisciplinary centers and institutes focused on a broad range of topics, from medicine, science and technology to animals and the environment. Led by members of the Tufts faculty, these centers and institutes contribute extensively to research and promote higher learning at the University.
Microbiology Careers | Research Technician Position @ Tufts
- Conduct a variety of routine experiments following established procedures and protocols, which may include performing assays, tissue culture and other laboratory techniques.
- Record test results, analyze data using basic statistics, maintain laboratory equipment and supplies, and monitor animal colonies.
- Detailed studies of pathogenic bacteria, viruses, fungi and eukaryotic parasites.
- Bachelor’s degree in science preferred
- Up to one year laboratory experience preferred
- Familiarity with basic laboratory techniques and procedures
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Organization: Microbiology-Basic Sci/Medical
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: Jun 17, 2016,
Microbiology Careers | Research Technician Position @ TuftsApply Now
View Original Notification- http://ufts.taleo.net/careersection/ext/jobdetail.ftl?job=50040