Pharma Jobs | Pharmacy Manager @ OSUMC: The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, formerly called The Ohio State University Medical Center (OSUMC), is a multidisciplinary academic medical center located in Columbus, Ohio. OSU Medical Center was the only central Ohio hospital ranked as “America’s Best” in 2010.The Ohio State University College of Medicine is consistently ranked among the top 40 medical schools in the United States and among the top 15 at public universities. The College’s innovative curriculum places students in clinical settings from the start of their first year. We are one of the few schools in the world to offer five dual medical degrees: MD/PhD, MD/MBA, MD/JD, MD/MHA, and MD/MPH.
More than 65 accredited graduate and residency programs train more than 800 residents and fellows each year. The university’s research innovations have attained world-class status, particularly in critical areas such as cancer, infectious disease, neurosciences, advanced materials, global climate change and ag-bio products.
Pharma Jobs | Pharmacy Manager @ OSUMC
- Oversee drug procurement, inventory processes, dispensing patterns, monthly reporting on savings opportunities, and all applicable areas of program compliance.
- Ensure compliance with program requirements of qualified patients, drugs and locations.
- Review and refines monthly cost savings report detailing purchasing and replacement practices, as well as dispensing patterns.
- Ensure that program meets all primary objectives, including compliance through internal/external auditing, maximum participation, and efficiency of related processes.
- Must possess strong planning skills and problem solving skills.
- Must possess strong oral and written communication skills to effectively interact with senior management team, physicians and federal and state governing bodies.
- Must also possess highly effective negotiating skills to communicate and interact with senior management team and physicians.
- Registered pharmacist in the State of Ohio; board certified
- Advanced degree (Pharm.D./MS) and residency; and/or equivalent experience preferred
- score a minimum of 40 points on Pharmacy Competency Based Advancement worksheet.
Job ID: 417468
Pharma Jobs |Pharmacy Manager @ OSUMCApply Now
View Original Notification- https://wexnermedical.osu.edu/careers/allied-health/417468