Project Associate Position | MSc/MTech Biotechnology @ IIT Roorkee: IIT Roorkee invites application from GATE/NET-JRF qualified candidates having MTech or MSc degree in Biotechnology.
- Job post title: Project Associate (01)
- No. of Posts: 01
- Project title: “A detail study to understand the non-putrefying property of river Ganga in both water and sediment ”
- Emoluments: 25,000 /- + 10 % HRA
- Duration: 22 months.
- Qualification: MTech or MSc Biotechnology with GATE/NET-JRF
- Job Description: Biohysical studies and NMR based metabolomics
How to Apply:
(a) Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
(b) Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email, by post or produce at the time of Interview:
- Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained.
- Experience including research, industrial field and others.
- Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
(c) Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
(d) Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
(e) Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
Walk-In Details for Project Associate Position | MSc/MTech Biotechnology @ IIT Roorkee:
- Date: 24.05.18
- Time: 11:00 AM
- Venue: Department of Biotechnology, IIT Roorkee.