Project Fellow Chemistry Job Vacancy @ NISER, Bhubaneswar: NISER recognizes that modern scientific research is carried out in interstices amongst fuzzy domains and blurred boundaries. This entails encouraging a new scientific culture where members of our community attain to an intellectual agility unconstrained by the limitations of disciplinary conventions from the past. Faculty and Students will be given generous material support in the pursuit to realize this objective. Time and conversational space will be devoted to nascent propositions and hypothesis and the significantly small student-faculty ratio, an eventual full strength of 2000 students and 300 faculty, manifests the Institutes investment and hope in the future.
Project Fellow Chemistry Job Vacancy @ NISER, Bhubaneswar
Job Title – Project Fellow
No. of. Posts – ONE
Project Title – “Structural characterization of viral ion channels”
Age – 28 years as on 01-August-2016, age relaxation to entitled categories as per DBT rules.
Fellowship – ₹25,000/- per month plus HRA as per DBT rules
Qualifications – M.Sc. in life sciences, or chemistry with at least 60% marks and having a valid NET qualification, are eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates should appear for a walk in interview scheduled to be held on 1-Aug-2016 at about 10:00AM at NISER along with their resume duly filled in all respect in the prescribed proforma (given in page 2-3 of this document) along with copies of all certificates at the time of interview with recent passport size photograph pasted on it. Original documents should be produced at the time of interview for verification. The selection will be made on the basis of Interview of the candidates. All candidates are requested to reach one hour before the scheduled time.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate, if called for interview or joining the position.
- The above position is purely temporary, initially for a period of one year or completion of project whichever is earlier and not leading to any PhD degree in NISER. It would, therefore, not confer any right/ claim, implicit, or explicit for consideration/ absorption against any NISER post.
- Date of Interview – 01st August 2016
- Time of Interview – 10:00 AM
- Venue of Interview – School of Biological Sciences, NISER, Bhubaneswar
View Original Notification: http://www.niser.ac.in/notices/2016/recruitments/Advt_PF_BL1017_Aug-2016_[walk-in].pdf