Research Assistant @ National Institute of Cancer Prevention & Research: Applications are invited upto 21.11.2016 from interested candidates as per details available on NICPR website (www.nicpr.res.in)/ ICMR website (www.icmr.nic.in) to fill up following temporary position in the time bound DHR Project
Research Assistant @ National Institute of Cancer Prevention & Research
Job Title: Research Assistant
No. of Posts: One
Project Title: “Next generation EGFR inhibitor identification using ligand based QSAR technique”
Principal Investigator: Dr. Subhash M. Agarwal
Pay (Rs): Rs. 27000/- p.m. (Fixed/temporary)
Age Limit: 28 years
- Essential: M.Sc. in Bioinformatics or related field.
- Desirable: Experience in QSAR and structure based drug designing
- Application format is attached and should be sent by post to Dr. Subhash M Agarwal, Scientist D, Division of Bioinformatics, National Institute of Cancer Prevention & Research (ICMR), Plot No. I-7, Sector-39, Noida 201301 (U.P).
- Documents to be enclosed with the application form (self attested copies) a. Proof of date of birth – High School (Equivalent) Certificate b. Educational qualifications c. Experience – Certificate.
- Recruitment is temporary and on Contract basis.
- Last date of submit the application is 21.11.2016. Application received incomplete/late, for any reason, will be rejected straightaway without any further communication in this regard.
- The Director, NICPR (ICMR) Noida reserves the right to reject any or all the applications and/or call only shortlisted candidates for interview/personal discussions, or relax any or all of the qualifying conditions mentioned above.
- No T.A. /D.A. etc will be paid to the Candidates for attending the interview/personal discussions at NICPR, Noida.
- Date for interview/personal discussion will be intimated separately by e-mail. No separate letter will be sent for the same.
Application Deadline: 21st November 2016
View Original Notification: http://www.nicpr.res.in/documents/vacancy/Advertisement%20for%20RA.pdf