Research Associate Job Vacancy @ Institute of Life Sciences: Institute of Life Sciences (ILS), Bhubaneswar an autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India invites applications from Indian Nationals to join in the following position.
Research Associate Job Vacancy @ Institute of Life Sciences
Job Title: Research Associate
No. of Posts: One
Fellowship: Rs. 36,000/- per month+ @ 20% HRA.
- Ph.D. in Biotechnology/Life Sciences.
- The candidate should be well trained in molecular biology.
- Priority will be given to candidates who have thesis in cancer biology/cell biology.
How to Apply:
Interested/eligible candidates may download application form from the Institute website (www.ils.res.in) and apply along with attested copies of mark sheets and certificates to the Director, Institute of Life Sciences, Nalco Square, Bhubaneswar-751023.
Provide a one page write-up of your thesis work with the application. Appointment will be for six months only.
No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
The decision of the Director regarding selection of candidates will be final and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Note: All Communication will be through e-mail. No separate call letter will be issued to the candidates.
1) Last date of receiving complete application: 05.12.2016
2) Display of short listed candidates called for interview: 09.12.2016
3) Date & time of interview: 19.12.2016; 9.30 AM
Application Deadline: 05th December 2016
View Original Notification: https://www.ils.res.in/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Advt-20.pdf