Research Associate / SRF Job Vacancies @ NBAIM: National Bureau of Agriculturally Important Microorganisms (NBAIM) was established through a funded project sponsored by the Department of Agricultural Research and Education (DARE), Ministry of Agriculture (Government of India) in the IX Plan in 2001 under the auspices of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR).
Research Associate / SRF Job Vacancies @ NBAIM
Job Title: Research Associate
No. of Posts: ONE
Project Title: Network project On Computational Biology and Agricultural Bioinformatics under Centre for Agricultural Bioinformatics (CABin) scheme, ICAR, NBAIM, Mau
Emoluments: Rs. 38,000/- PM for per Master’s Degree holder and Rs. 40,000/- PM for PhD Degree holder.
- Essential: Ph. D in Biotechnology/Microbiology/ Bioinformatics Or Master’s degree in Bioinformatics/Biotechnology/Microbiology with 4/5 years of Bachelor’s degree having 1st division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average and NET/GATE and TWO years of research experience (minimum) in the subject.
- Desirable: Proven work in the area of Bioinformatics data analysis as evident from publications (CABin)
Job Title: Senior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: ONE
Project Title: National Agriculturally Important Microbial Culture Collection (NAIMCC)
Emoluments: Rs. 25,000/- PM for 1st and 2nd year and Rs. 28,000/- PM (for the 3rd year)
- Essential: Ph.D in the relevant subject (Ph.D in Agricultural Microbiology/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Life Sciences) or Master’s Degree in the relevant subject (Agricultural Microbiology/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Life Sciences) with 4 years/5 years Bachelor’s degree
- Desirable: Preference will be given to those candidates who are having experience in Isolation, characterization and preservation of microorganisms with inventerization as catalogues and micrographs etc.
Interested candidates may appear before the selection committee along with their bio-data, photograph and self-attested copies of mark sheet and certificate
Format for bio-data: Name of the Candidate; Father’s Name; Date of Birth; Sex; Permanent Address; Corresponding Address; Email/Phone no.; Educational Qualification [Matriculation onwards with details of subjects taken, Year of Passing, Board/University and Marks obtained with percentage; Research experience (details, if any); List of publications, if any. The original documents in support should also be presented before the committee. The application can also be sent through email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date of Interview: 29th November 2016
- Time of Interview: 10:00 AM
- Venue of Interview: ICAR-National Bureau of Agriculturally Important Microorganisms Kushmaur, Mau Nath Bhanjan – 275103 (U.P.) India
View Original Notification: http://nbaim.org.in/shownews.aspx?code=9d00f6bb-d215-4ae6-98bc-2cfb7c39daa6