Naveen K Singh did his Ph.D. (Biochemical Engineering) from Jacobs University Bremen, Germany. He holds his passion for Biochemical Engineering and likes to connect with the professionals in different fields for constantly evaluating the future of Bio-Entrepreneurship.
Feb. 2017 – Present
May 2016 – Oct. 2016
- Synthesis and evaluation of affinity-based adsorbents for purification of mAbs.
Jun. 2011 – Apr. 2015
- Synthesis and evaluation of ion-exchangers, and affinity-based chromatography adsorbents.
- Protein and nucleic acid purification – monoliths, membrane and resin-based adsorbents.
Jul. 2010 – Jan. 2011
- Large scale production and purification of recombinant insulin analogue glargine.
- Follow and maintain cGMP, standard operating procedures, health and safety policies.
Thesis: “Preparation and characterization of grafted adsorbents and their applications in biomolecule purification”.
Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Marcelo Fernández-Lahore.
Thesis: “Regulation of T cell immune responses by chemokines CCL19 and CCL21”.
Supervisor: Dr. Bhaskar Saha, National Centre for Cell Science, Pune.
July 2009 – Sept. 2009
3 month foundation certified program in Genomics.
2012 5th Monolith Summer School & Symposium – MSS2012, Slovenia.
2007 Modern Approaches and Innovations in Biotechnology and Biodiversity conservation, India.
2016 European Society for Biochemical Engineering Sciences (ESBES) 2016, Ireland.
2014 16th European Congress on Biotechnology, Scotland.
2016 “QbD Related Modelling and Control Strategies” at the ESBES 2016, Ireland.
2012 “Purification of biomolecules and scale-up” at the MSS2012, Slovenia.
N. K. Singh, R. N. Dsouza, M. L. Sánchez, S. Verma, E. Achilli, R. R. Vennapusa, M. Grasselli, and M. Fernández-Lahore, “Preparation and Characterization of Grafted Cellulosic Fibers and their Applications in Protein Purification“, Sep. Purif. Technol., 143 (2015) pp. 177–183.
N. K. Singh, R. N. Dsouza, N. S. Bibi, and M. Fernández-Lahore, “Direct Capture of His6-tagged Proteins Using Megaporous Cryogels Developed for Metal-ion Affinity Chromatography“, inAffinity Chromatography (Ed.: S. Reichelt), Spinger, New York, USA, Methods in Molecular Biology, 1286 (2015) pp. 201–212.
N. K. Singh, R. N. Dsouza, M. Grasselli, and M. Fernández-Lahore, “Gamma ray mediated functionalization of monolithic cryogels for macro-biomolecule purification“, N. Biotechnol., 31, Supplement (2014) pp. S127.
N. K. Singh, R. N. Dsouza, M. Grasselli, and M. Fernández-Lahore, “High capacity cryogel-type adsorbents for protein purification“, J. Chromatogr. A, 1355 (2014) pp. 143–148.
N. S. Bibi, N. K. Singh, R. N. Dsouza, M. Aasim, and M. Fernández-Lahore, “Synthesis and performance of megaporous immobilized metal-ion affinity cryogels for recombinant protein capture and purification“, J. Chromatogr. A, 1272 (2013) pp. 145–149.
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/navinkbiotech
- ResearchGate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Naveen_Kumar_Singh
- Researcher ID: http://www.researcherid.com/rid/H-9521-2015
- Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=vamkCWsAAAAJ&hl=en&oi=sra
- Academia: Follow me on Academia.edu
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/nsmalhan/