SRF Biochemistry Job Vacancy | SERB Project @ NIPER: National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) is the first national level institute in pharmaceutical sciences with a proclaimed objective of becoming a centre of excellence for advanced studies and research in pharmaceutical sciences. The Government of India has declared NIPER as an ‘Institute of National Importance’. It is an autonomous body set up under the aegis of Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Government of India. The Institute is conceived to provide leadership in pharmaceutical sciences and related areas not only within the country, but also to the countries in South East Asia, South Asia and Africa. NIPER is a member of Association of Indian Universities and Association of Commonwealth Universities.
SRF Biochemistry Job Vacancy | SERB Project @ NIPER, S.A.S. Nagar, Punjab
- Job Title : SRF
- Reference Number: IN1005
- Institute/Company: National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), S.A.S. Nagar
- City: S.A.S. Nagar
- State: Punjab
- Country: India
Applications are invited for one position of Senior Research Fellow under a project entitled“Exploring the role of aging on chaperone-mediated protein folding in a yeast model of Huntington’s disease” sponsored by SERB, New Delhi.
Salary: Rs. 28,000/- p.m. (+HRA, if applicable)
Educational Qualification : M.Sc./M.S. (Pharm.)/M. Pharm. in Biochemistry/Microbiology/Biotechnology/Life Sciences and two years of research experience. Documented research experience in protein analysis tools is desirable.
Age Limit : 30 years (age relaxation for SC/ST/PH is as per GoI rules).
Duration : The above position is purely temporary, initially for one year, extendable up to almost 2.5 years based on the performance of the candidate and is co-terminus with the duration of the project.
How to Apply :
Walk in interview will be held on :
- Date : 02.08.2016
- Time : from 3.00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m
- Venue : in the office of Head, Department of Biotechnology, NIPER, S.A.S. Nagar.
- Candidates should bring an application on plain paper, addressed to Director, NIPER, S.A.S. Nagar, giving details of educational qualification, experience (with name of the Institute, post held), etc.
- Copies of all certificates need to be submitted along with the application.
- Names and contact details of at least two persons, who can be contacted for recommendation, should also be included.
- Original certificates need to be presented before the interview for verification.
- Application should be accompanied by demand draft of Rs. 50/- (Rs. 25/- for SC/ST/PH) in favour of “Director, NIPER”, drawn on any scheduled bank payable at Mohali/ Chandigarh. Reservation of SC/ST and PH is as per GoI rules.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the walk-in interview. Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification of candidature.
SRF Biochemistry Job Vacancy | SERB Project @ NIPER
View Original Notification: http://www.niper.ac.in/2016_adv_10.pdf