SRF and JRF Plant Pathology Vacancies @ ICAR – CAZRI: To arrest this degradation process and for scientific and sustainable management of the resources, Desert Afforestation Station was established in 1952 at Jodhpur. This was later expanded into Desert Afforestation and Soil Conservation Station in 1957, and finally upgraded to Central Arid Zone Research Institute (CAZRI) in 1959 under Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi.
SRF and JRF Plant Pathology Vacancies @ ICAR – CAZRI
Job Titles: Senior Research Fellow and Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: One each
Project Title: “Managing Ganoderma lncidum induced root rot in Indian Mesquite (Khejri) by bio control agents, residues and residue based compost in Indian arid region”
Duration: Upto Three Years (purely temporary)
Age Limit: 35 years for men and 40 years for women on the date of walk-ininterview (Relaxation for SC/ST/ OBC candidates as per rule)
- SRF: Rs. 28,000/- pm + HRA as per rules
- JRF: Rs. 25,000/- pm + HRA as per rules
- SRF: Ph.D degree/ Post Graduate Degree in Basic science with specialization in plant pathology with NET Qualification or Post Graduate degree in plant pathology / Agricultural Science with NET Qualification and two years of research experience on related subjects
- JRF: Post Graduate Degree in Basic science with specialization in plant pathology with NET Qualification or Post Graduate degree in plant pathology /Agricultural Science with NET Qualification.
The candidates fulfilling the qualification for the above position are invited to appear for a walk-in-interview to be held at the office of Dr. Ritu Mawar, Sr. Sci.-Div.III, ICAR- Central Arid Zone Research Institute, Light Industrial Area, Jodhpur – 342 003 (Raj.) (Contact No. 0291-2786483). The candidate should bring the following documents along with bio-data on plain paper duly signed and pasted with a recent colour passport size photograph on it.
(i) Original certificate of educational qualifications and attested copies
(ii) Two testimonials of Character from two responsible gazetted officers
(iii) relevant publication
(iv) a brief of research work during post graduations
(v) No objection certificate from the employer in case of employment elsewhere
(vi) Experience certificate in original, if any.
The above position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. The service of the selected candidate will stand terminated automatically after the expiry of the project or completion of period mentioned in the offer of appointment and on the decision of the competent authority, whichever is earlier. He/she will not have any right to claim for regularization or absorption whatsoever in regular vacancies of the Institute/ICAR. TA/DA will not be admissible for attending the interview.
- Date of Interview: 15th November 2016
- Time of Interview: 11:00 AM
- Venue of Interview: ICAR – Central Arid Zone Research Institute Jodhpur (Rajasthan) 342 003
View Original Notification: http://www.cazri.res.in/jobs/SRF031116.pdf