SRF Plant Biotechnology Job Vacancy @ CICR, Sirsa: Central Institute for Cotton Research abbr. CICR is central research institute established (in 1976) by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research to promote long term research efforts in cotton production and provide support and conduct applied research on cotton with the active involvement of State Universities.
SRF Plant Biotechnology Job Vacancy @ CICR, Sirsa
Job Title: Senior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: One
Project Title: GEAC approved Bt. Cotton Hybrids
Scheme Valid Up to: 31/3/2017
Upper Age Limit: 35 years of age (relaxable as rules of GOI.)
- Rs. 25,000/- + HRA 10% PM OR
- Rs. 16,000/- + HRA 10% PM
- Master’s Degree in Genetics and Plant Breeding/Plant Biotechnology (Bachelor Degree four years) or Master’s Degree in Genetics and Plant Breeding/Plant Biotechnology – three years bachelor’s degree who have acquired professional master’s degree in three years OR
- MSc in Life Sciences/Botany with specialization in Genetics and Plant Breeding/Plant Biotechnology with NET by any National level examination conducted be the Central Govt. Department/ Agencies for admission to PhD and also have two years research experience. OR
- MSc Botany/Biotechnology/ Bioscience
The candidates may bring with them original certificates for verification and one set of photocopies in support of age, qualifications, experience, caste, employment exchange registration card and one passport size photograph to be enclosed with application.
Candidates without provisional MSc/BSc/PG/degree certificate from the concerned university will not be eligible for the walk-in interview.
No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Date of Interview – 19th November 2016
- Time of Interview – 10:00 AM
- Venue of Interview – ICAR- CICR, Sirsa, Haryana
View Original Notification: http://www.cicr.org.in/tender-job/srf-srs-2016-4.pdf